CompuCycle Inc. is a Houston based, woman owned R2 certified electronic recycling company, established in 1996, providing national end-of-life IT asset management services.
For the past 18 years CompuCycle has successfully upheld our promise of eco-friendly and secure electronic recycling practices. CompuCycle receives and audits over 100,000 assets annually, as well as recycling over 12 million pounds of electronics annually at our Houston based facility.
In January of 2011, CompuCycle was proud to become Houston's first Responsible Recycling (R2) Certified company. In February of 2012, CompuCycle earned yet another certification to ensure our environmental compliance; ISO 14001:2004. In November 2014, CompuCycle earned another certification for occupational health and safety management; OHSAS 18001:2007.
We offer our customers products and services focused on refurbishing equipment for resale, reuse of components and base materials, as well as eco-friendly disposal. Our end-of-life technology solutions are ethical, ecologically sustainable, and comply with the highest regulatory standards. We are committed to providing our customers with liability protection and the highest possible value for retired assets, as well as refurbished equipment as a competitive alternative to new electronic purchases.
CompuCycle provides top quality customer service and develops programs to cater to the needs of our clients. We also pay maximum value for IT assets as we follow a Refurbish, Reuse, Dispose hierarchy. This hierarchy means we will refurbish equipment for resale, reuse components, and when they are not reusable; properly recycle them.
- Serve on the board of the State of Texas Alliance for Recycling (STAR)
- Serve on the Steering Committee of STAR Houston
- Active member of the Greater Houston Partnership (GHP)
- Active member of The Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries (ISRI)
- Active supporter of Easter Seals Greater Houston
- Active member in the E-Cycling Alliance. This Alliance enables us to service customers on a National basis.
- City of Houston Electronics Recycling Center